To use your HiBTC Account on a browser (like Chrome or Safari), turn on cookies if you haven't already. If you are prompted to disable cookies when you sign in, please follow the instructions on this page.
Turn cookies on or off:
- On your computer, open Safari.
- At the top, click Safari.
- At the menu, click Preferences.
- in the Privacy From, you can see the switch of "Cookies and website data": Uncheck to make sure cookies are not blocked.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
In other browsers
For instructions, check the support website for your browser.
Why cookies are helpful:
Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can:
- Keep you signed in
- Remember your site preferences
- Give you locally relevant content