Scope of application
When providing services, we may collect, store, and use the following information related to you.
- Information you provided
Information you provided to us when you register for an account or use our services, such as e-mail or identity information, etc.；The shared information you provided to other parties through our services and the information you store when you use services.
2.Information obtained from you
When using the service, we may collect the following information, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type,using language, date and time of visit, hardware and software features information, and webpage records for your needs, etc..
3.Your information shared by third parties
User’s personal data obtained from third-party companies or business partners through legal means by HiBTC.
When providing services, HiBTC will use your information in the following ways:
- When providing services, for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure the safety of the products and services we provided.
- In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through a certain service in our other services in gather information or personalize ways.
- HiBTCwill not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party unless have obtained your prior permission.Or when the third party and HiBTC (including HiBTC affiliates) provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the service is over, they will be prohibited from accessing all such materials that they were able to access in the past.
HiBTC will disclose your personal information in full or in part based on your personal wishes or legal requirements under the following circumstances:
- Disclose to third party with your prior permission;
- Disclose to third parties or administrative and judicial bodies according to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
- If you have violated relevant laws, regulations or HiBTCservice agreements or related rules,we need to disclose to third parties;
- Other HiBTCconsiders appropriate disclosure based on laws, regulations or site policies.
Information storage and exchange
The information and data about you collected by HiBTC will be stored on the server of HiBTC and/or its affiliates.The information and data may be transmitted to your country, region, or outside of the place where HiBTC collects information and data and are accessed, stored, and displayed outside of the country.
Your account has security protection function. Please keep your account and password information safe.
Various security technologies and procedures are used to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure.For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provided.However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure that information is 100% safe.Please understand that the systems and communication networks that used to access the services may have problems due to factors beyond control.
The final interpretation of this agreement is vested in the HiBTC and retains all powers of interpretation and modification.
This Agreement shall apply from March 01, 2018.