For your account asset security, please note the following points:
- Do not share your account password or login device to anyone.
- Enable two-step validation.
- Set high strength passwords for your account and email accounts, and update them regularly.
- Don't transfer your digital currency to anyone who calls themselves HiBTCcustomer service.
- HiBTC’s customer service will not require you to call any phone for any indication or operation.
- If you have any questions, please contact HiBTC’s customer service.
- Pay attention to the correct website.
- Open secondary verification.
- Don't click on the unknown email connection and attachment.
- Use and update antivirus software regularly.
- Operate in a secure network environment.
- Change passwords regularly and use relatively complex passwords.
HiBTC Security Statement
- HiBTCwill not request any personal information such as money, account password, verification code, etc. from any form (including but not limited to QQ, WeChat, microblog, phone, Email, etc.).
- Except for offical HiBTC, it won’t provide the user with a recharge account in any form (including but not limited to QQ, WeChat, micro blog, telephone, Email etc.). Please do not trust anyone to provide you with an account to recharge the account;
HiBTC 's only official name suffix of external mailbox:**@hibtc.com