Asset transfers on the blockchain is divided into three steps:
- Transfer successfully represents the platform or wallet of the currency to be transferred;
- To complete corresponding block confirmation. Blockchain congestion and delay will cause your digital currency to be delayed to complete all confirmations;
- The account will be entryed as soon as possible after confirmation; You can request TXID from the platform to check the specific transfer progress.
Withdraw hasn’t arrived
We will generate TXID within 1-30 minutes, which means that the transfer processing of our platform has been completed, and the currency has been transferred to the block chain.
If there is still no Txid generation in the history of wallet in your account after 30 minutes, please contact customer service.
Click the "check" link at the end of Txid, and open the corresponding block chain browser to check the confirmation number. If the blockchain display is confirming or not confirmed, please wait patiently for the block chain to confirm.If the block chain has confirmed and you can't receive the currency, please contact the currency receiving platform for your account.
Due to block congestion, large delays can occur.
Deposit hasn’t arrived
The number of confirmations required for different currencies is different, as follows:
Please ensure that the recharge amount is not less than the minimum amount requested by HiBTC and HiBTC will not process recharges less than this amount.
If your Deposit has been confirmed in the block chain, HiBTC is not yet available. Please contact customer service and provide
- (1) a confirmed screenshot by blockchain and
- (2) a screenshot of unrecorded HiBTC
We will deal with it as soon as possible.
How to get TxID?
Sign in to your HiBTC account, go to "My Wallet"→ "Wallet History":
You will see “Deposits & Withdraws History”, then look for the withdrawal you want and click “Detail”.
The transaction's hash (TxID) can be seen on a new open window.
How to check TxID of my transfers?